Saturday, August 13, 2011

Why doesn't Obama work the Economy First Over Health Care?"?

I realize that health care was his main agenda when he was running. But my gosh our economy is in shambles. Why doesn't he concentrate on turning the economy around, bringing jobs back etc. But he seems to have put his and Congresses main focus on goverment run health care. What strange is they say most people (like 85%) are happy with their health care and health insurance. I myself am very happy with my health care situation and don't want to give that up personally. Couldn't we just offer subsidies or something like that or expand Medicaid to help those who can't afford it. I mean you can't trust the media, I don't know who to believe about this new bill and am very worried about it. I guess if Obama has it his way, we'll all have health care just fine but no jobs. And then there will be the mandate to buy it. What if you can't find a freakin job to pay for that new mandate. I really like him at first, I thought he was appealling, inspirational etc., but I have to say his priorities are messed up. I am very dissappointed in him. Will cap and trade make our utilities go up or not? I heard Obama himself say that they would sky rocket it this bill is ped. Ok, so we can't find jobs, but our utilities will go up and we'll be forced to purchase health insurance whether we can afford it or not. Wouldn't it be better to grow our economy and jobs before putting the thump on us with fees and taxes. I don't like Republicans either but this guy really blows!

No comments:

Post a Comment