Saturday, August 13, 2011

I am going to have a cesarienne but i am so stressed of the epidural!?

I had a cesarean too with my first baby and an epidural. The epidural had been administered while I was trying to push my little one out naturally but when she didn't descend they took me to theatre to peform the section. Before they cut they got a kind of pincer thing and pinched my tummy to see if I could feel it, I felt it slightly so they gave me more anaeshetic (epidural). Try not to stress, you will be awake when they perform the cesarean so you can tell them if you feel anything, if you do then they would stop immediately but I doubt very much it would get that far as they will pinch your tummy before they cut you to see if you feel it. Good luck and try not to worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment