Monday, August 15, 2011

Does he like me or what?

i dont even notice, but my friends are telling me that this guy Anthony likes me. They say how whenever i walk by him, he looks at me and smiles, my friend told me how yesterday when we came out of school he was starring at me with his mouth open and a blank stare at me, my friend told me how one day when we were at lunch, he came, and ped by me, and he looked at me with the corner of his eye, and whenever i come out of school he looks at me. Something that i noticed is that the bus i take to school, he is in it. And when i come out he lets me go first, and when we wait for the next bus he lets me go first. And one day i wore my cowboy boots and skiny jeans, and i noticed him starring at me. I dont really look at him, so for those of you who say "o he stares at u cuz u lok at him." ur WRONG!! lol. anyway, yesterday my mom took me to school, and in front of my building i wait for the bus, my bus came, and i saw him through the window, then i turned my head, and with the corner of my eye i saw him looking at me.. SORRY IT WAS A LONG STORY!! So does he like me, and btw i looked at my kindergarten pictures, and noticed he was in my kindergarten cl, and his name is Anthony!! what a coincidence!!?? lol, and i think im starting to like him, so does he like me??

No comments:

Post a Comment