Sunday, August 14, 2011

How to get a doctors note for financial aid reinstatement?

I am trying to get my financial aid reinstated but i was told that i would need a letter from my doctor to vouch for my medical problems. When i was diagnosed with hypothyroid and hypoglycemia i was diagnosed at the hospital not by a primary doctor, and this was over a year ago, and i have spoken with the hospital and they said they could only give me a statement of the dates which i was in the hospital, they said that if i needed a note or letter i should talk to my primary doctor, but the problem is i did not have a primary doctor then, they recommended a doctor for me to see for a follow up but thats it, and he is no longer working at the same clinic. I have been established as a new patient at another clinic, i have only been there once for lab work to see if my thyroid levels are normal, because i have been feeling really sick lately. so my questions are what would be the best and fastest way to get some type of proof that i have been in and out of the hospital and doctors office that would be acceptable to use in my appeal, and what are my chances of having it reinstated.

No comments:

Post a Comment