Sunday, August 14, 2011

I hurt my brother pretty bad by accident...what can I do to fix it? Advice?

I got into a fight with my older brother, 17, over the tv remote. He was sitting on the edge of the armchair of the couch. He kept on trying to grab it from me and fell over on me. I got pissed and just shoved him as hard as I could and he fell off the couch and *smack* face first into the coffee table. He just laid there for a minute and I told him to get up and stop faking it. He started to get up and that’s when I saw all the blood! He had a bloody nose, a cut somewhere on his forehead, and a busted lip. He slowly put his hands to his face and when he saw the blood on his hands he started screaming. I ran upstairs and got a towel for his face, and called my parents at work. My mom was there in like 10 minutes, and by then he was just crying his eyes out. I felt horrible, I hadn’t seen him cry since he was 12 when he broke his arm. My mom just yelled at me to the whole way to the hospital…the whole time my brother just cried. At the hospital, he got 3 stitches on the cut at his hairline (they actually had to shave a small patch to do it). My dad picked me up from the hospital while all of that was going on, I was scared as hell on the way home just from the way my dad was looking at me. Long story short, he whipped my something horrible for that, had me crying too. Though that was probably still nothing to getting stitches in your head. The next morning when my brother came downstairs, his face was all black and blue. I tried to say sorry again to him and he just pointed to his face and walked away. So now my brother won’t talk to me, my parents are pissed at me, and on top of that my brother is telling all his friends that I attacked him and that I got a “” for doing it! I said sorry, I don’t think I should continue being treated like this for an accident. What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment